Providing industry leading multi-discipline engineering services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
Journey Engineering delivers a range of cost-effective services to our clients which enables us to take projects from conception through to operation. Engineering disciplines include Civil/Structural, Process, Stress, Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrumentation & Controls.
Journey’s Civil Engineering Team has excellent design expertise in landfills, water storage reservoirs, water resource engineering, and more. Our ultimate end-goal is to improve and protect the immediate environment.
Engineered Oilfield / Municipal Solid Waste Landfills
- Business Case Development, Siting, Regulatory and Permitting, Engineering and Design, QA/QC
Facility Civil Engineering
- Access Roads, Well Pads, Plant Site Earthworks, Grading, Water Storage Reservoirs, Crossing Design, Tank Farm Design, Containment Structures
Water Resource Engineering
- Channels and Dams
- Flood Protection
- Storm Water Management
Facility Operations & Operations Plans
Planning / Strategy / Assessments & Audits
Some of our midstream sector project expertise includes:
- Butane Injection
- Oil Blending
- Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT)
- Pipeline Tie-ins
OIL AND GAS PROCESSINGFACILITIES & PIPELINES
Some of our oil and gas processing projects includes:
- CO2 Facilities & Pipelines
- Batteries and Production Facilities
- Helium Recovery & Processing
- Liquid & Solid Waste Processing Facilities
- Liquid Waste, Solid Waste, Water Disposal
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
Journey has in-depth experience with rail terminals, expansions, as well as truck to rail transloading from the engineering design phase to procurement of labour & equipment, logistics, and construction management.
- Rail Terminals and Expansions
- Crude to Rail
- Unit Train Facilities
- Transloading Facilities
Journey uses the latest software (AutoCAD/CADWorx 3D/Navisworks) to create engineering drawings and 3D models so clients and field staff can ensure alignment with the design at any stage of the project.
- Instrumentation & Controls
Journey provides a full suite of engineering and project management functions. Our diverse team of engineers, technologists, and designers work together to understand each of our client’s projects and respective requirements for success.
- Business Case / Economics Development
- Project Controls & Scheduling / Cost Estimation
- Pre-FEED & FEED studies
- Hazard & Operability studies (HAZOPs)
- Construction Management & Support
- Quality Assurance & Control (QA/QC)
- Maintenance & Operations Support
- Management of Change (MOC) Services
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) / Procurement
- Vendor Management & Pre-Qualification
- Environmental / Regulatory Applications & Permitting
- Development of Specifications and Standards
- Technical Writing/Editing