Gas plant projects come in all shapes and sizes, from greenfield sites (new construction) to brownfield. These projects undoubtedly come with exciting opportunities but also frustrating process problems. If you have an engineering opportunity, challenge, or problem, Journey has the right team to guide you to the answer.
We have designed, built, studied, and fixed many different types of natural gas systems and can support you with:
- Feasibility, Conceptual, or Pre-FEED studies including Business Case Support
- Regulatory Support in Western Canada and many US states including Wyoming, North and South Dakota, and Colorado
- Front-End Engineering and Design (FEED) or Preliminary Design including Cost Estimation
- Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOPs)
- Detailed Design
- Project Management including Project Controls and Scheduling Support
- Supply Chain (SCM), Procurement, Vendor Management, and Pre-Qualification
- Field Inspection and Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Maintenance and Operations Support including Management of Change (MOC) and Sustaining Capital Management
We welcome the opportunity to sit down and talk with you about our team’s unparalleled experience in everything from dehydration, sour gas processing, acid gas removal, custody transfer metering, compressor stations, underground storage, natural gas liquids (NGLs), to deep cut facilities. The team has experience with many Canadian and US gas producers including: AltaGas, Spectra Energy, Ravenwood Energy, Total Energy Services, TC Energy (formerly TransCanada / Crossalta Gas Storage), Niska Gas Storage (formerly Encana), Amoco Canada, True Oil, Denbury Resources, Centrica (Direct Energy), J.W. Williams, and El Paso Corp.
Our team prides itself on making things work in practice. Though engineering often starts in theory, it must end in practice. Our engineers and inspectors often put on PPE and steel toes to spend time at site with operations – our goal is to always see a project through commissioning and ensure it operates the way it was designed. One of our specialties is brownfield projects, something that often presents engineering challenges vastly more difficult than a greenfield build.
In Alberta and across North America, governments have announced a renewed focus on the natural gas market and stimulus efforts will provide a long-term positive outlook for natural gas producers. We see a big opportunity to round out these teams and build great assets that just work!
Please call (587) 210-2329 or email email@example.com; we would be delighted to arrange a face to face or virtual meeting to discuss your needs and our experience.