Journey understands that your capital budget is heavily scrutinized and results are key. We have been working with oil batteries since the 1990s – whether you need a new battery or to optimize an existing facility, the Journey team is excited to collaborate with your team on your next successful project.
- Full-Service Terminals (FSTs) for gathering and disposal of oilfield waste, solids, and liquids
- Pump stations, initiating stations, booster stations, vertical can, centrifugal and PD pumps
- Storage facilities, API 650 crude oil tankage, butane bullets, tube storage
- Custom blending including both condensate and butane blending
- Custom processing, treaters, FWKO, 3 phase separation
- Custody transfer metering including meter proving
- Commissioning and start up
- Detailed engineering
- Regulatory and Operations support
- FEED studies
Satellite Battery Upgrade – Journey came up with a practical solution for our client to maintain operations when their producing wells were left stranded by the suspension of two large gas plants. This upgrade was designed to handle between 1 and 2 MMSCFD of gas and associated oil production and included separation, oil treating, storage, and compression capacity to divert gas volumes to a regional plant. This was completed in 2021 within a short timeline of only 3 months.
Central Alberta Sour Oil Battery – A new facility that is capable of 2,000 m3/d of oil, 2,500 m3/d of water, and 300 e3m3/d of solution gas from both sweet and sour gathering systems. All gases comingle into a final sales stream and all oils are comingled into a separate final sales stream. The sweet water is segregated from the sour water for use in a water flood.
Leduc Area – This project was completed in 2016 and includes an inlet separator, reciprocating gas compressor, centrifugal liquid pump, MCC building, control building, tank farm, and a flare system.
Related Oil Batteries Projects:
The client handles several hundred thousand barrels per day of crude oil and other hydrocarbon products through their Edmonton and Hardisty Terminals and is constantly looking to maximize oil blending opportunities. They …Read More