Have you ever struggled with changing market conditions, inherited aging assets, or had trouble getting a greenfield plant to perform as designed?
Gas plant projects come in all shapes and sizes, from greenfield sites (new construction) to brownfield (expansion). These projects undoubtedly come with exciting opportunities but also frustrating process problems. When theory on paper does not translate to real life, we see the chance to collaborate with the client to build assets that work.
In Alberta and across North America, governments have announced a renewed focus on the natural gas market and stimulus efforts will provide a long-term positive outlook for natural gas producers. We have designed, built, studied, and fixed many different types of natural gas systems.
We welcome the opportunity to sit down and talk with you about our team’s unparalleled experience in everything from dehydration, sour gas processing, acid gas removal, custody transfer metering, compressor stations, underground storage, natural gas liquids (NGLs), to deep cut facilities.
We can support you in:
- Feasibility, Conceptual, or Pre-FEED studies including Business Case Support
- Regulatory Support in Western Canada and many US states including Wyoming, North and South Dakota, and Colorado
- Front-End Engineering and Design (FEED) or Preliminary Design including Cost Estimation
- Detailed Design
- Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOPs)
- Project Management including Project Controls and Scheduling Support
- Supply Chain (SCM), Procurement, Vendor Management, and Pre Qualification
- Field Inspection and Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Maintenance and Operations Support including Management of Change (MOC) and Sustaining Capital Management